on Erasmus+ project
Enhancement of Lifelong Learning in Belarus
We invite you to participate in the final conference on the project “Enhancement of Lifelong Learning in Belarus”, which will be held in September 2020.
During the conference, it is planned to consider and discuss the organization of distance education in modern higher education.
The place and exact date of the conference will be announced later. In view of the pandemic it may happen that the conference will be held in the online mode.
Rezekne Academy of Technology, Latvia
Open University, United Kingdom
Linnaeus University, Sweden
University of Cadiz, Spain
Belarusian State Agricultural Academy, Belarus
Brest State Technical University, Belarus
Gomel State Technical University, Belarus
Grodno State University, Belarus
Polotsk State University, Belarus
Vitebsk State University, Belarus
MAIN ISSUES OF THE FINAL CONFERENCE
- information and communication educational technologies;
- active teaching methods in modern higher education;
- theory and practice of modern distance education;
- training and course design.
By the beginning of the final conference, it is planned to publish a collection of project materials, including scientific articles.
Publication in the collection is free.
The works submitted by the authors are subject to preliminary review.
for publishing scientific articles in the final conference proceedings
Article size should be at least 4 pages and no more than 6 A4 pages (210 x 297 mm).
Requirements to the text:
- text editor – MS Word,
- font - Times New Roman, size - 14 pt.
Formulas and symbols are typed using the built-in formula editor of the text editor MS Word.
Page margins: top - 35 mm, right - 20 mm, left - 20 mm, bottom - 25 mm.
Indentation - 1.0 cm (setting indentation with spaces is prohibited).
Line spacing is single.
Each of the following lines is indented and left justified:
- initials and surname of the author (bold, capital letters);
- full name of the institution, city, country;
- article title (bold, capital letters).
Text - after skipping a line with indentation with obligatory alignment in width.
It is allowed to structure the article into chapters.
Tables and figures should have a name. The font in them must be at least 12 pt.
Figures and tables not exceeding the above page parameters are not allowed.
An example of the figures and tables name:
Figure 1 - Model of educational activity of a student
Table 1 - Total content of the compounds
At the end of the article, a list of sources used must be provided:
- empty line;
- title "REFERENCES";
- Further, in the order of references in the text, information is given about each source with indentation. References are indicated in the international APA format. Detailed information on using the format can be found on the website APA FORMAT CITATION GUIDE
To participate in the conference, please fill out the registration form for each author before June 15, 2020.
CONTACTS OF ORGANIZERS
Karīne Laganovska (Latvia)
Irina Pozdnyakova (Belarus)
Vitali Khaletski (Belarus)